Sunday, May 24, 2015

April Activities

We have had such a mild winter I have started riding my bike to work earlier in the season than I normally do. With Maddie's work near my work she has decided to join me at least once a week on a day that she does not have to go up to Weber State for class. This is the picture of our first maiden voyage together. Though the first time was exhausting, each trip she has gotten better and faster.


Not to be outdone Cindy also decided to ride her bike to work at Pioneer a few times a week. This is her first day going to work, much like the pictures we use to take of the kids on their first day getting on the bus.


Just as we were getting into this routine, only the third snow storm of the year hit in April and covered the flowering trees and tulips with snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment