Saturday, March 3, 2012

March in like a lion

It seems like the first few days of March brought the best snow storms of the winter. It snowed off and on for a couple of days and on the morning of the 2nd the sky cleared and left this beautiful view of Ben Lomand  out our front door.It also made the front yard look like a little winter forest scene.















The snow allowed Shannon to build a snow man with Payton and she invited us down to recreate a picture taken 34 years ago with Cindy and myself. The funny thing is that Cindy still has the scarf and mittens worn in that first picture. So while Shannon  made a snow man instead of a snow elephant not much else had changed. I could still carry my bride on my back. Oh wait my hair is different, I have a few more pounds and I am in traction right now.



























Today Maddie dropped by as we are going to Kelsey Feltner's wedding today. Kelsey has been with us on so many summer trips she is like a second daughter.




Maddie shared with us that she was the employee of the month at her work and I have included that write up. It makes us pretty proud of what she has accomplished.







































After the wedding we went to Salt Lake to a dinner where Cindy's sister Jeanne was honored. It was a fancy dinner and a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment