Tuesday, June 23, 2015

2nd San Francisco Trip

One Monday I flew to San Francisco as part of a field trip to see how they do their bike routes in the city center. It was funny that this was the 2nd time their in  about a months time. This time it was only for a day though and I flew back home that night. Our small group met at Union Square and we were lead by a man (in the blue scarf) who works for San Francisco. He took us around everywhere. He said he could get to any point in the city within 20 minutes on bike. It was a rather cold day and I never got rid of my jacket.


We biked downtown along Market Street.













 Made a left turn at an interesting designed turn pocket.






Went to Golden Gate Park through the neighborhoods and at the park I was a good attentive student.

 We then made it down to the Embarcadaro. By the end we had traveled 18 miles on the bikes and it all felt very comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment